Sunday, March 4, 2012

So guess who has two thumbs and just scored tickets to LMFAO,,,,This girl!!


Yes, I am super super SUPER excited about this... not because I'm just going to see them in concert, but I GET TO MEET AND GREET WITH LMFAO!! soooooooooooo excited!


I know, I know... who cares right?

well, if you're a fan of LMFAO then YOU would care. I mean, you see their videos, they look like the put on a GREAT show! It's just a party ALL DAY!


and if you're saying to yourself... "hey... what in the world is an LMFAO?" well.... they are the guys that sing "Party Rock Anthem" which is included in the Kia Soul commercials and now "Sexy and I know it" which is the new M&M commercial.


Yea, some people do find them repulsive and extremely annoying, but I love music and I love to dance, and these guys make me wanna dance! lol



sooo.... yea... I just had to vent and tell everyone HOW FREAKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT MEETING RED FOO AND SKY BLU... and their posse, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment