Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Love SNL && the Crazy things they do


These are a few videos from SNL that I just thought were so funny... everyone needs a laugh every once in a while... so I hope you get at least a chuckle out of this... :)

"You will like our Penisess" omg, so funny! I just love these guys!


Bing Bong Brothers




I thought this video was funny, it just is! lol


Saturday Night Live - SNL Digital Short: J*** in My Pants


This one is an oldie, but def a goodie!

Saturday Night Live - Dick in a Box (Uncensored)


This one is kinda funny... and it has the love of my life in it..well.. just a cameo,but still...he's in it.. Jake Gyllenhaal <3>

Saturday Night Live - SNL Digital Short: Iran So Far


I looooove Shia!!!! <3

Saturday Night Live - SNL Digital Short: The Best Look in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment