Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Asher Roth && Kid Cudi


ok ok, so I have a confession... I absolutely LOVE Asher Roth && Kid Cudi.

for those who have been living under a rock, Asher Roth is most commonly known for his "I Love College" song which ironically... I can't stand! everything else I like. Kid Cudi is known for his "Day 'N' Night" song... which... I happen to like a lot.

So Asher Roth, he's a 23 year old american rapper from PA. A lot of people think he sounds like Eminem... I think he does a little bit... kinda like a young eminem... anyways,

Kid Cudi is a 25 year old rapper from Ohio, I Love this guy... all of his songs.. all of them! his style is more like Kanye West, Common.. you know.. those guys and I heard somewhere that he actually got his big break off Myspace... if that's true, then dang... that's pretty awesome!

anyways... what I like about both these guys is that they rap about normal every day stuff... I haven't heard a song from either of these guys where they're talking about killing anyone or having sex in the club or anything like that... they talk about smoking weed (which i don't do, but a lot of kids our age do that) going to school, being shy around girls,etc.,

so yeah... you can say that i have high hopes for these 2... they are definitely making it to the top! i suggest everyone to listen to at least one song from each of them, i guarantee you'll like at least one of them.

try:
Kid Cudi
~Embrace the Martian
~Pillow Talk
~Day 'N' Nite (try the Crooker remix or w/e... that's my fave)
~The Sky May Fall
~Man on the Moon

Asher Roth
~She Don't Want a Man
~La Di Da
~Be By Myself
~Lion's Roar
~Cannon

I hope you enjoy it :)

2 comments: