Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boobs!

So.... today i had a lot of free time and i was watching MTV's True Life: I hate my Large Breasts...

about that...

it is no secret that I, Von Marie Frometa, have big boobs... mine weren't as big as those girls but i am a D... now... I can relate bc those girls are so self concious about their boobs that they wld do almost anything to get rid of them...


I've never been like that, but I HAVE been so self concious that I refuse to wear certain clothes bc it makes them stand out more... I still am kinda sorta like that but i have actually learned how to deal w/it and if i ever did get a reduction...i would probably miss them and it just wouldn't be me w/o them... kinda like a Von w/no freckles...weird right?....

I honestly think that it's something that a woman has to work out w/herself... they need to love themselves enough to accept their body the way they are... i don't believe that anyone shld get a reduction bc of a self image issue that they have, if your back is hurting then go for it absolutely but really...

don't worry about the clevage... theres sooo many girls out there who wld love to have clevage like ours

don't worry about your boobs sticking too far out from your shirt
don't worry about how the dress looks
don't worry if they sag (don't get it twisted, mine DEF don't, lol) when you get older or start having kids... we will have NO control over how low our boobies want to go...

learn to love your body, bc if you don't learn how to love yourself than how can you get anyone else to love you or have any respect for you...

I LOVE my boobs
I LOVE my clevage
I look DAMN GOOD in a dress....
I accepted my body (well... besides a tiny belly that i have, but i'm working on that)

wear what makes you feel sexy (w/o exposing too much of course) and walk around w/confidence...

and same thing goes for the girls who would love to have bigger boobs
love the body that you're in... don't enhance anything bc someone else wants you to or bc you feel you will get more attention bc of your chest size... you will get the attention... but it's not the kind of attention that you want...when you find someone they need to love you completly for who you are and not what bra size,or what pants size you wear! Fuck them if they don't like your body, they shouldn't be trying to get w/you if they feel the need to change you...

and men...

too much muscle is gross, we like you just the way you are! you don't have to spend HOURS in the gym, I like my men w/a little meat on them :)

and oh...

size REALLY does not matter...really... if you know how to work it, then that's all you need :)

ok... sooo....

I think that's all for now...
I haven't written a blog in a while... i should get back in to that,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment