Sunday, July 26, 2009

How do you know?


How do you know you're in Love?

I mean... I've been in Love 2 other times... or so I think

My first was just that... my first... I was with him from the age of 18 to 20 and he ended up cheating on me.. he had issues himself... he pretended to be a cop and got arrested twice during our relationship...

I'm not bitter about that relationship bc honestly i learned a lot from him... I grew up and he definitely made me stronger...

My 2nd Love... didn't work out either, everything was and still is great between us, but he's so depressed and stuck on his brothers death... he just wasn't and still isn't ready to be in a relationship... i don't blame him, and i don't hate him... but i thought i saw a future with this one...

in between those two loves i've dated around but nothing too serious... i still got heart ache from those "daters" even though i wasn't in love...

but this one... this new one... he's amazing... i'm not going to say that i haven't felt this way before, but i definitely have never had a boyfriend like him...
he's so calm, he always thinks about me first and he's so affectionate... i've never had someone just kiss me or hold me just bc... this one is definitely different... he's sweet, he's just simply amazing... and it also helps that his sister is my best friend and i've known them for about 6 years now... I actually see a future with this one...

when do you know it's the right time though? the right age? i'm 23 and he's 24... is it time to get serious? I hope so... bc i don't think i can go through another break up...

so far so good though... i def see the future and it's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment