Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Over Protective parents

hm... I have a question... how many of you guys have had to deal with over protective parents?

yea... I do...

I am 23 years old...
when does it end?

honestly, how do i get them off my back!

did you know that the first time I ever slept out was this year!! at 22 years old that was my first sleep over... well... that my mother new about... my first sleep over was at 22 but it was in 2008... wow... just wow... how pathetic is that?

I feel like i can't live my life w/o having to go through my mother first, she has to approve of everything? are you kidding me?

why can't parents just give children the freedom that they need in order to grow...

i'm all for the love your kids so much and try to protect them from harm, but seriously, a kid that is too over protected will either grow up to get hurt all the time bc they don't know how the world around them works, or they will grow up and rebel and try everything that is out there!

get a grip parents, you can't protect your kids from everything dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment