Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No Doubt


So... I have another confession to make... I enjoy No Doubt's music... in fact... I LOVE No Doubt's music, and I don't like the newer "Hey Baby" sound, I love the "Spiderwebs" kinda sound, and their earlier stuff when they had the ska sound.... The only reason I'm telling you this and making a big deal out of it is because a lot of my friends tease me about me being Hispanic and listening to all sorts of other music... well don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Reggaeton,Salsa,Merengue, I LOVE my spanish music, but I also love Hip Hop, R & B SOME Rap, and I like Rock... nothing wrong with it right? just because I'm part of a certain ethnic group DOESN'T mean I have to like a certain type of music!

but any-who-ways,

that's not what I wanted to blog about. I'm talking about No Doubt in Concert! I went to watch them in concert on June 20th! can I just tell you... THEY.WERE.AMAZINGGGGGGG! They put on a show!
I was a little nervous about what kind of songs they would be playing bc Paramore was also in concert with them which meant that the arena would be filled with a younger crowd who wouldn't really be familiar with their songs, BUT, they played all of their old songs and I LOVED IT! if you're a No Doubt fan, I definitely suggest you go watch them in concert, and Paramore too, they were good...

actually...


I encourage ANYONE to go watch a concert if they had the opportunity, I LOVE concerts, the vibe and just the feeling of seeing your favorite artist on stage singing their music live! it's just amazing! so go to concerts, they might be a little expensive, but it's oooh sooo worth it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment