Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maine


So, I noticed that I haven't written anything in a few days... what's my excuse? I was in Maine for a week! BUT here I am ready to blog! I've decided to talk a little bit about Maine. aahhh Maine aka Vacationland (seriously... that's what their license plate says) the whole state is so calm, I really enjoyed myself When you're driving in it says "Maine... the way life should be" we had a house on the lake which was great because we got to go on a boat! all we did was relaxxxx it was great... the only issue that i had was that it's soooo far away from anything... well.. from any store, it was so bad! AND we had no cell phone reception! it's so bad! not because i couldn't contact anyone but bc if anything happened, then no one would know... unless i decided to get on Facebook or something and communicate the issue to the world... but other then that, it was beautiful... i highly recommend people to go and visit Maine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment